Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Why do I stuff my face?


I want to lose weight. There are so many reasons I want to be a healthy weight. My current weight makes me unhappy. Why do I still do things to fuck up my weight loss efforts? The funny thing is I can't even say I particularly love chocolate or candy. Ice-cream is a weakness but I rarely eat it. Yesterday I ate way too much. I knew what I was doing. I knew I didn't need the food and yet I continued to eat and eat. And eat.

The whole point of blogging was to be completely honest with myself. Yesterday I ate....
  • 6 rice cakes (with dark chocolate on top)
  • About 16 candies.
  • 5 cereal bars.
  • Some toffee and one chocolate.
  • Some ice-cream at my mother-in-law's house.

That is obscene. That is way too much. Why did I do that? I have no idea. I know it's up to me to quit over-eating like that.

Today I resolved to eat well and I did. Today has been a positive day. Tomorrow will also be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment